We feel privileged and honored to help you achieve a memorable life experience during the birth of your baby.
The Maternity Services staff, comprised of board certified physicians, registered nurses, and other health care professionals, will provide you with comforting, quality, respectful care during your time with us, ensuring your safety, satisfaction, and joy throughout the process. Here are some helpful tips to make your experience as successful and smooth as possible.
Where do I go?
When you arrive at Bellevue Medical Center, go directly to the Maternity Services department on the second floor. Be sure to have all information up-to-date and available for us to verify.
What You Should Bring to the Hospital:
It is best to bring only items that are necessary with you to the hospital. Do not bring excess clothing, jewelry, credit cards or cash.
Necessary items may include:
- Pajamas or nightgowns (hospital gowns are provided)
- Bath robe
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (provided, but you may bring your own if you wish)
- Toiletries and other necessary supplies
- A list of the medications you take and the dosages, including over-the-counter drugs and herbal remedies
- Insurance Cards
- We provide you with baby clothing but if you would rather bring your own clothing, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Outfit for baby to go home in
- Car seat for your baby to go home in after dismissal